ORGANIZE YOUR PHOTOS IN A WAY THAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU.
June 22, 2023 | | Articles
Here are some ideas on how to organize them.
- Delete unwanted photos—those that are blurry, show the kids with closed eyes, or are nearly identical to another, slightly better, shot.
- Labeling folders by a date and event is a simple way to identify them and make them easy to find
- Create a folder for each month and label it with the year, and month and leave it on your desktop
- For each event, create a folder and name it with the date and name of the event and move it to the monthly folder.
- Save the monthly folder inside a folder named with the year.